Sympathy/Thinking of you Greeting Cards
Greeting cards photographed as indivuduals are printed on heavy cardstock with white or craft paper envelope. Greeting cards photographed as a set are a gloss cardstock with coordinating colored envelope in a plastic sleeve.
Card Messages (Exterior/Interior):
- Here for you/When life gets prickly
- Thinking of you/Justwanted to say you're amazing
- Get well soon/Thinking of you
- Though there is loss. Love always remains/Thinking of you with heartfelt sympathy
- Its okay. To not be okay./But know that you are surounded by love and support.
- With deepest sympathy/thinking of you during this most difficult time.
- Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28/(blank inside)
- When you go through dep waters, I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2/(blank inside)
- And though we may not know the way in which we go. We know that we can trust the one who leads us there./(blank inside)
- Praying for you friend/(blank inside)
- never forget how brave, strong, and loved you are./(blank inside)
- For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us and eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 2 Cor. 4:17/(blank inside)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 15 days of purchase date. Proof of purchase is required. We offer in-store credit or exchange only.
Item must be returned in the same condition it was purchased in.
We have the right to refuse a return or exchange if deemed necessary.
All sale Items are a Final Sale.
Just like our flowers, online gift orders are available for in-store pick-up or local delivery. For Greeting Cards, we will mail tham for you at no additional charge.
In studio pick-up is complimentary. Delivery pricing: Amarillo - $10, Canyon, Bushland, Lake Tanglewood - $15. Custom orders require a 24 hour advance notice. However, in studio pre-made arrangements and bouquets are ready for pick-up or delivery at anytime during business hours. Pick-up and delivery times are offered in time blocks (9:00 am-12:00 pm or 1:00 pm-6:00 pm). If you need a specific pick-up or delivery time, please contact us directly.